Corrections

Canciones en proceso de creación que de momento no se van a seguir haciendo
Cerrado
ansenax
Desafinado

Corrections

Mensaje por ansenax »

I'm not sure if it is the right place for this but I started one song long time ago and it needs some corrections, is there anybody who would finish it or at least give some tips how to do it? As I remember general is ok, but the notes might be wrong. If someone is willing to help then I put link to the file.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

hi, (not sure if I should say welcome, because you're an old user, anyway...), you are in the right place.
If you want to upload a song, create a new post in this part of the forum with the format "Artist - Title" be sure before that the song hasn''t uploaded before to any website of the internet. (if you are not sure, say the song here and we'll check it for you)

No one is going to finish the song for you, but, you'll receive all the support of the staff until the song would be "perfect".

For upload a song you'll need to attach the txt between the tags and the mp3. (the audio file, only is uploaded once, the txt every time you make new enhances.)
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Cerrado