Videos in loop

Si quieres compartir algún complemento para el juego este es tu sitio. También dudas y preguntas sobre ellos.
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Cerrado
Dvderif
Desafinado

Videos in loop

Mensaje por Dvderif »

Hi, :P

I have a question: Is it possible to make a video play in loop, during a song? :|

I'm asking this because there are thousand of gorgeous animated videos on youtube, with very small size, that could be used as amazing backgrounds during the songs... if only they would play in loop.

I've tried to used them but, of course, since they only have up 5 to 50 seconds long, after that, the last picture frame just freezes and stays that way during the rest of the song.

I would be very graceful if anyone is able to say if it's possible or not. And if it's not possible, i would like to suggest for that option to be included in a future release of UltraStar Deluxe WorldParty.

And i'm so, so, sorry for not writing spanish, i truly am, but my spanish is terrible. :oops:
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

it's not possible. I write down your suggestion, just in case we could do it
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Dvderif
Desafinado

Mensaje por Dvderif »

Thank you! ;) Not knowing it was driving me insane.

I wonder if it is hard to do it though, because in the "themes" selection you can already use skins that uses small mp4 files playing in loop. :?

Many thanks for the prompt reply :D
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

Dvderif escribió:I wonder if it is hard to do it though, because in the "themes" selection you can already use skins that uses small mp4 files playing in loop. :?
that's right, let's see we can do ;)
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Cerrado