Hamilton Broadway Cast - Aaron Burr, Sir

Canciones en proceso de creación que de momento no se van a seguir haciendo
Cerrado
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Hamilton Broadway Cast - Aaron Burr, Sir

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

The song Aaron Burr, Sir from the Broadway musical Hamilton.
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
Elyyss
Desafinado

Mensaje por Elyyss »

YES! This is great! Thanks <3
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

@ddbrown30,

sorry for the waiting, it wasn't at the right section of the forum, and you didn't mention what to do with the song.

Do you want that someone assist you fixing your errors?

Are you still interested in upload this song to the web?, if you are, are you the creator of this song or is someone else?
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

Sorry, I was just following along with the instructions on the website. I guess I should have been clearer.

Yes, I would like to add this song to the database. I created the song myself from scratch. Whatever the process is for getting it approved, that's what I'm looking for.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

I'll move it to the correct section of the forum to someone check your song.

PS: meanwhile, add the tag CREATOR with your username, use the same name in BG as you did in MP3 tag, and delete PREVIEWSTART tag. If the song is not a duet, delete also de P1. The first beat should start in 0 not -1. Did you use yass to check your errors? And why is the almost the whole song in freestyle?

(I just checked your song in youtube after this, I think is not a great song to begin with, except for the last part, the rest of the songs should have tones). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think most super are not comfortable with this music style (RAP). Why don't you choose another one? or we should wait for someone check your song?
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

Sure, I can add the creator tag. I don't really care about credit, but if that's part of your standard, it's fine by me.
The song is a Duet.
I did not use Yass to check, no. I do most of my editing in Ultrastar directly. I didn't know that Yass had extra error checking. I'll make sure to run through it.

Yeah, the vast majority of it is rap. It's from the Hamilton musical, which is rap mixed with classic broadway style music.
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Buenas,
Yo creo que esta canción no puede utilizarse para convertirse en creador, por lo que tú dices, daniel, casi toda la canción es rap. Sin embargo, sí que podría utilizar una canción del otro hilo que tiene abierto, pero sacando un tema de alguno de los tres actos que ha subido. Estuve mirando la lista de canciones de la película, la de Doctor Horrible, y hay varias que se pueden extraer como canciones.

A ver si tengo un rato y se lo intento decir en inglés.

Cuando se convierta en creador podrá subir sin problemas esta canción y otras del mismo musical.
Saludos
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Hi, @ddbrown30 ,
This song is not valid for the first song to be creator here.

But follow this link to your other thread, I put a message with instructions.

https://ultrastar-es.org/foro/viewtopic ... 613#p67613

Aldo, I sent a couple of private message, please, read it.

If doubt ask me.
Regards.
Cerrado