Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act 1

Ayuda para crear canciones y para manejar todos los programas relacionados con el juego
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Prohibido poner canciones que no cumplan lo que dice aquí
Cerrado
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act 1

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

The entire Act 1 of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The audio is from the movie, so you can watch the movie but sing along during the songs.

The archive is too large to attach to this forum, so I have provided a Dropbox link for it instead.

[EDITADO]
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

Hi ddbrown30 this forum its only to post songs to be validated by a supercreator and after this u can enter in the creator group to upload all songs as you want. For this reason u only must attach the txt and the mp3 to be reviewed by a super and fixed by you.

Salu2
No respondo a mensajes privados sobre temas que podrían estar en el foro
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

That's great to say, but it's been months and I haven't received any reply on my other submissions. Not sure what the process is, but it's definitely not working.
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

I've attached the text and mp3 files for Act 1, as well as Act 2 and 3 since my other posts were deleted. I can re-add the links to the archives that contain the video files once you approve it. The whole point of these files is that you can watch the movie and literally sing along when the songs come on, so it's somewhat pointless without the video files.

Let me know what needs to be done to get these approved and I'll be happy to do it. Thanks.
Adjuntos
act3.txt
(34.11 KiB) Descargado 5 veces
act3.mp3
(11.97 MiB) Descargado 7 veces
act2.txt
(26.14 KiB) Descargado 5 veces
act2.mp3
(12.03 MiB) Descargado 3 veces
act1.txt
(18.74 KiB) Descargado 9 veces
act1.mp3
(12.64 MiB) Descargado 6 veces
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

@ddbrown30 just 1 song at the time, the forum NEVER should be the place to download songs.

Please, create a request song: https://ultrastar-es.org/en/canciones/peticiones/nueva and attach the files there.
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
ddbrown30
Desafinado

Mensaje por ddbrown30 »

Are you sure that's right? That's for requesting a song, not uploading a new one. Even so, there's no option to attach files there.

The process that I'm following is the one outlined here: https://ultrastar-es.org/en/canciones/subir

Following that, I was uploading one song at a time, but someone deleted my other two threads.

Honestly, this has been a giant pain in the ass. I'm spending hours of my time, for free, trying to add to this website. All I'm asking for is a proper process.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

I sent you that link, because the songs are not requested (you can request once a month). Once your song would be requested you'll see the button "attach file". (you can attach all files except txt), you can upload the txt in the MIDI box, or I can attach you the txt personally if you tell me.

When I said one song at a time is only one txt, not 4. (act1,2,3 & hamilton broadway)

I know all the process it's a huge pain in the ass, we have our quality seal, we make things much different respect to other similar webs, there's no comparison between the txt from this site to other ones. You have to be patient.

Also we have "free courses" to learn how to build your song. You have to simply ask.

---------------------------

Sum up.

1) Check that your song is not posted in other sites to consider as "genuine". (we also check this process) (done)

2) your song has to be requested first, this process will protect your song to indicate other creators not assign your song.

3) if a super consider that your song is not a pain in the ass for him/her, will asign your song during your creation until you receive the creator rank, then he/she will return your song, to upload. About the pain in ass, please don't put the blame on us. As you create a song that you like, because you are here by your generosity, others super, have to "like" your music style. Create or supervise a song that you don't like is a torture even more when you don't receive nothing in return.

4) A super will check your song, and he/she will indicate your errors that you have to fix, you'll have to follow their steps until the song will be done. You have to be constant (we don't say that you correct your erros in a day, but at least 1 line has to be correct per month).

tip: don't use internal editor of ultrastar, it's not a proper tool to create a song besides buggy, use yass instead.

*Ask anything you doubt, we don't charge for ask
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Hi, ddbrown30,
finally I take time to answer, sorry for delay.

Like @daniel20 said, the other song "Hamilton Broadway Cast - Aaron Burr, Sir" is almost a entire rap and this song can't use to be a creator in this web.

However, in the other side, you can use a song from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act 1". Is not posible use entire the Act-1, but can do it with a standalone song.

I see the soundtrack list and I think that the #5 song could be perfect:
  • "A Man's Gotta Do" Jed Whedon Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day 2:11
It's a duet, but first you must to make the single song version with all the lyrics and later, when we improve it, you make the duet version.

Please, extract the MP3 and TXT for this song, only one singer, and attach this files in this thread.

Thx.

PS. Sorry for my english, is very bad but I'm sure you understand me.
Cerrado