faith no more- i started a joke

Canciones en proceso de creación que de momento no se van a seguir haciendo
Cerrado
DeadlockDE
Desafinado

faith no more- i started a joke

Mensaje por DeadlockDE »

Hi I would like to upload this song .
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
DeadlockDE
Desafinado

Mensaje por DeadlockDE »

hey everything alright with it
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

please be patient, a super will try to check your song. Did you create this song? If you do, then use your username from this web in CREATOR tag. The BPM should be 293.46 (you'll need to resync it again). Delete EDITION tag and add YEAR tag.
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
DeadlockDE
Desafinado

Mensaje por DeadlockDE »

Yeah its mine should i reupload it, because of that? Why should the BPM like that?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

yes, attach the txt between code tag -> [ CODE ] your txt [ /CODE ] (you'll find the button </> in full editor & preview at bottom) The BPM value comes using BPM analizer like "MixMeister BPM Analyzer" you can download it in downloads section.

The BPM value must be always between 200 - 400 to sync perfectly. As you get 146.73 you have to double it. Idk if you were using ultrastar editor or yass. Please don't use ultrastar editor, it's faulty and introduce delay in your song, use Yass instead.

Delete the (Official Music Video) from the title and files, and the [CO] from the COVER tag
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
DeadlockDE
Desafinado

Mensaje por DeadlockDE »

I used Yass. How can I double the BPM?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

pressing Ctrl + M in Yass you can double the BPM, I would say that in your case you have a wrong BPM you'll need to resync it from scratch, but a Super will tell you if is it necessary start again or not.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

hi @DeadlockDE are you interested to continue this song? If not, it would be moved to creadores parados.
Cerrado