Canciones en proceso de creación que de momento no se van a seguir haciendo
Cerrado
theecnemelc
Desafinado
Contactar:

Twenty One Pilots - The Hype

Mensaje por theecnemelc »

Hi,

here's one of the first songs I made as an example of my work.

Is it good enough to become a creator?

Thanks
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

hi @theecnemelc, thanks for your contribution, while a Super check your song (it will take a time, right now they are busy) The BPM must be always between 200 and 400 value. If you use the program Mixmeister that you'll find in download section, you'll see it has to be 86.98, so we duplicate the value -> 173.96, so, this value is below the limit we need to duplicate it again, in this case we have 347.92 this is the value that you have to use.

In your case as the BPM value is quite different from the correct one, (we can't duplicate from your value) so, you'll need to restart again the sync from 0 using 347.92 BPM.

Change also the language to "English". According to the good habits rename the artist to "Twenty one pilots" and the title to "The hype", you'll need to change the file names too.

We wait for your changes ;)
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
theecnemelc
Desafinado
Contactar:

Thanks @daniel20 ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I've made the modifications. Here's the new .txt file.

Why does the bmp must be between 200 and 400 ?
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

it's a comparation a little weird, but if you edit a video or a picture, you have to zoom over the track / picture to edit correctly, right? this case is the same. If you are not under this values, it's going to be impossible to have a perfect sync because you don't know where a note start and ends exactly, and you'll never reach to the 10.000 points.

As I said before, please be patient, we have a long waiting list, and the Supers are quite busy right now. I'll write you again, if you don't receive any answer. (happy new year)
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
theecnemelc
Desafinado
Contactar:

Oh I see, thank you for the explanation.

No problem, I'll wait :)

Happy new year for you too
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

¿algún super puede revisar esta canción?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

Sorry @theecnemelc but it seems there aren't supers interested in your song :( Maybe you get more lucky with another one more popular
Cerrado