Few Song requests for the people who can do it.

Ayuda para crear canciones y para manejar todos los programas relacionados con el juego
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Prohibido poner canciones que no cumplan lo que dice aquí
Cerrado
EmpirioN
Desafinado

Few Song requests for the people who can do it.

Mensaje por EmpirioN »

Hello Ultrastar singers and greetings from Finland!

I have been singing with Ultrastar from 2008. Also got many people who said "I cannot sing and I will not!" singing with me. Including my bride to be.
In Finland, karaoke is very popular. Many bars in Finland are equipped with karaoke.

But anyway, thanks for this great website I now have a great collection of the very best songs.
However, I am getting married soon and at our wedding, there will be karaoke of course. Maybe even some kind of contest.

But there is one problem, we are missing some songs that are very important to us. And no matter how much I have tried, I cannot make sense of the song creation.
So, is there anyone able to convert few songs to Ultrastar? Of course I can pay for your trouble and time. Songs are in english languange.

I hope this is not against the forum rules, I dont understand spanish (I visited Fuengirola though) and google translate seems to work badly on this site.

Thanks anyway! Keep singing!
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

Hi EmpirioN, please don't request song in the forum. Everybody in this community works for free. Nobody receive a salary, or any amount of money in return. The creators group makes songs in their spare time and pick songs at their choice. Imagine that nobody wants to work in a song that they hate.

You can request a song here: https://ultrastar-es.org/es/canciones/peticiones (but you know, take this section as a reference list, which maybe nobody won't create your song).

Sorry for the inconveniences
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
EmpirioN
Desafinado

Mensaje por EmpirioN »

Ok, many thanks! I will check it out. :)
When Nothing is real, Everything is possible.
ShermanMag
Desafinado

Mensaje por ShermanMag »

sorry as I said I am not a bright spark I am not confused in my faith my Topic is wrong I am confused with the people who lead me in my faith
God Bless you all love Irish M
topalov
Desafinado

Mensaje por topalov »

me podrían mandar las de las canciones ? yo hago lo demás
rabiakaderkmrc
Desafinado

Mensaje por rabiakaderkmrc »

EmpirioN escribió: Jueves 14 de Febrero de 2019 a las 20:38 Hello Ultrastar singers and greetings from Finland!

I have been singing with Ultrastar from 2008. Also got many people who said "I cannot sing and I will not!" singing with me. Including my bride to be.
In Finland, karaoke is very popular. Many bars in Finland are equipped with karaoke.

But anyway, thanks for this great website I now have a great collection of the very best songs.
However, I am getting married soon and at our wedding, there will be karaoke of course. Maybe even some kind of contest.

But there is one problem, we are missing some songs that are very important to us. And no matter how much I have tried, I cannot make sense of the song creation.
So, is there anyone able to convert few songs to Ultrastar? Of course I can pay for your trouble and time. Songs are in english languange.

I hope this is not against the forum rules, I dont understand spanish (I visited Fuengirola though) and google translate seems to work badly on this site.

Thanks anyway! Keep singing!
You can create by using "UltraStar-Creator" and for songs dowload youtube videos and youtube mp3, find lyrics from google; UltraStar-Creator does great job, open it and from the left panel "song header" section open your mp3 file, then copy paste lyrics to "song lyrics" section, then use the bottom section, start the song with play button and use space bar to synchronize lyrics with time. Save your file and with youtube video, mp3, cover file in a folder (all of them should have same name) paste to Ultrastar "songs" folder
Cerrado