Problema al crear canciones

Ayuda para crear canciones y para manejar todos los programas relacionados con el juego
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Prohibido poner canciones que no cumplan lo que dice aquí
Cerrado
arquenteron
Desafinado

Problema al crear canciones

Mensaje por arquenteron »

¡Hola!

Cuando abro el Yass y le doy a buscar la canción, el programa reconoce el archivo midi pero no reproduce la melodía y, al darle a siguiente, no pasa nada. Es decir, no puedo crear la canción.

¿Alguien me podría echar una mano?

¡Gracias de antemano!
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Buenas,
Aquí tienes una guía, pero necesitas también el archivo MP3, como se indica en la guía, y si puede ser de buena calidad.

https://ultrastar-es.org/es/ayuda/12/tutorial/1078

Saludos.
Muhtar
Desafinado

Mensaje por Muhtar »

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. I'm following the tutorial from https://ultrastar-es.org/en/ayuda/12/tutorial/1078 but no luck. I have tried dozens of different midi files. The midi files play music with Windows Media Player. I can choose it in Yass, but when I select a track and press PLAY, it doesn't produce any sound. And when I click next, also nothing happens. Please help..

I even re-installed Java, and manually installed the Java Soundbank, but still nothing..
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

Midi part is broken in current version of Yass. You can put pitches by ear instead.
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Muhtar
Desafinado

Mensaje por Muhtar »

daniel20 escribió: Lunes 30 de Marzo de 2020 a las 18:36 Midi part is broken in current version of Yass. You can put pitches by ear instead.
Ok thanks I'll try
Muhtar
Desafinado

Mensaje por Muhtar »

Hello I have a couple of questions I havent found answers in the help section.

I'm working on a song in Yass. The songs first and second half are exactly the same, besides couple of changing notes. When creating the song I only imported the lyrics once. Now I realise I should have done it 2 times. The second half is filled with ~~~~~~~~~~... because the midi file has the notes, but there are no lyrics.. So I'm wondering:
1. Is it possible to copy+paste lyrics in the "lyrics window"
2. Is it possible to copy+paste lyrics+notes all together?

Thanks already
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Please, upload here your generated TXT file to review.
Muhtar
Desafinado

Mensaje por Muhtar »

jmfb escribió: Viernes 3 de Abril de 2020 a las 13:17 Please, upload here your generated TXT file to review.
Please see textfile in attachment.
Adjuntos
Mustafa Sandal - Mustafa Sandal - Araba.txt
(6.75 KiB) Descargado 3 veces
jmfb
Supercreador
Supercreador

Mensaje por jmfb »

Buff!!
I've had to recover an old version of YASS to remember how it was done with a MIDI file. If MIDI file not contains the lyrics then appears an area tu add it. I didn't remember.

Well, when we paste the lyrics, the boxes on the left will be filled in with the syllables. So you will have to check that all the boxes contain one syllable. If not the case, it means that you are missing part of the lyrics, you must add the part that is missing and regenerate the TXT file.

Some midi files do not fit the original song completely, depends on the midi author. Try again adding full lyrics.
Regards.
Muhtar
Desafinado

Mensaje por Muhtar »

jmfb escribió: Viernes 3 de Abril de 2020 a las 19:43 Buff!!
I've had to recover an old version of YASS to remember how it was done with a MIDI file. If MIDI file not contains the lyrics then appears an area tu add it. I didn't remember.

Well, when we paste the lyrics, the boxes on the left will be filled in with the syllables. So you will have to check that all the boxes contain one syllable. If not the case, it means that you are missing part of the lyrics, you must add the part that is missing and regenerate the TXT file.

Some midi files do not fit the original song completely, depends on the midi author. Try again adding full lyrics.
Regards.
:) thanks for your effort. I will try i that way thanks.
Cerrado