Party-mode - Error No plugins loaded

Problemas y dudas sobre el mejor programa para cantar y en general sobre cualquier programa relacionado con el mismo
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Cerrado
Manu_75
Desafinado

Party-mode - Error No plugins loaded

Mensaje por Manu_75 »

Hello,
I use UltraStar WorldParty version 19.12 and the sing solo/duet mode works very well, thank you to all the team for the work !
Today I tried to launch the Party Mode and I get the following message: "Error No plugins loaded"
Should I have to download some specific plugins ?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

You must be using an old version. There is a new version in download section. Have a try
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Manu_75
Desafinado

Mensaje por Manu_75 »

Thank you for your answer. I have tried to download again "WorldParty.19.12.installer.exe" in the download section and then uninstalled/reinstalled the program but I get the same message error:
Imagen
Adjuntos
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (232.49 KiB) Visto 99 veces
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

I'm pretty sure you are using the 18.11 version. Could you click over the icon "about" and recheck the version? It's better if you uninstall all versions you have and install again.
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
Manu_75
Desafinado

Mensaje por Manu_75 »

The version was the good one and I finally solved the isssued when trying to change the folder of installation: apparently the use of an accent ("é" in the name of my folder) was creating an issue with the program (it was replaced by a folder with "�"). I'll try to avoid the use of accents for folders in the future ;)
Thank you for your help !
Cerrado