Choose players

Problemas y dudas sobre el mejor programa para cantar y en general sobre cualquier programa relacionado con el mismo
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Cerrado
FreddyM
Sin oído

Choose players

Mensaje por FreddyM »

Hello,

I have used the old Deluxe CMD version before, where we could memorise player names and recall them with F1, F2, ... in the profile screen before singing.
We are more than 2 singers but only have 2 mics, so we sing 2 by 2. Recalling the memorised names juste before singing was very cool. How can I do that with WorldParty, to avoid writing the names every time we change singers ?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

right now it's not possible, we have it in our pending list for new releases.
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
FreddyM
Sin oído

Mensaje por FreddyM »

Ah, OK, I'll have to wait.

Gracias / Thanks.
FreddyM
Sin oído

Mensaje por FreddyM »

I tried to get the source code, to see if I can make a dirty temporary hack to put predefined names instead of writing them each time, in wait for the next version.

I followed the wiki, installed Atom + the language and build packages + the FreePascal compiler (version 3.0.4 for Win32).

When I compile (from Atom or directly under cmd with compile.bat), I have an error :

Código: Seleccionar todo

Error: Can't open resource file "MyDir\ultrastar-worldparty\src\..\res\link.res"
Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
(MyDir replaces the real directory)
It seems that there is only warnings in the 480 lines of compilation, no "error".
In "Build", 340 files have been created, but not the link.res

Can someone help me see where I've done something wrong ?
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

double click on /res/rcompile-fpc
¿no sabes cómo configurar tus micros? ¿no sabes descargar? ¿problemas? Quizás tu duda ya ha sido resuelta en la sección de Ayuda (arriba en la web)
FreddyM
Sin oído

Mensaje por FreddyM »

Rhhaaa !
I' had seen this .bat and had changed the path in it (it's 3.0.4, not 3.0.0 and I installed fpc in another dir than C:/FPC), but just tried to exec in in the cmd, alone, not before compiling.

OK, muchas gracias, it works now, the exe is created :-)
FreddyM
Sin oído

Mensaje por FreddyM »

Again, thanks,

The change works (I can use F1 to F3 on the selection screen to overwrite names and avatars, but the predefined players are not in config.ini, they are hardcoded in UScreenPlayerSelection).
I will do with my dirty change in wait of the official release :-)
daniel20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Mensaje por daniel20 »

we are going to do a rework of profiles, so there's going to be plenty of changes
FreddyM
Sin oído

Mensaje por FreddyM »

daniel20 escribió: Miércoles 3 de Junio de 2020 a las 16:04 we are going to do a rework of profiles, so there's going to be plenty of changes
Yes, seen a thing about that in the "alfa" branche on github.
As said above, my changes are just a dirty hack to overwrite names (and avatars) when on the players buttons (iteration1) of the player selection screen. I haven't tried to understand how to use the config.ini to store these "quick names" (perhaps the [NameTemplate] is meant to do that).
The next version will do this in a far better way, I assume.
Cerrado