Para hablar del juego y que no tenga cabida en otro foro
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Cerrado
Frogro
Desafinado

Ultrastar WorldParty on Raspi4 with Ubuntu/Snap

Mensaje por Frogro »

Can anyone tell me where i can find and edit the config.ini to define the songs folder or under which path i can create the songs folder to cooy the tracks?
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

in their snap folder

Código: Seleccionar todo

~/snap/ultrastar-worldparty/current/.ultrastar-worldparty
Salu2
No respondo a mensajes privados sobre temas que podrían estar en el foro
Frogro
Desafinado

Mensaje por Frogro »

Thx TeLixj
but that does not work for me. Do you have another idea? And isn't there a config.ini to define a network address to my songs folder on a nas?
Cheers Frank
Frogro
Desafinado

Mensaje por Frogro »

How about copying the songs folder to /snap/ultrastar-worldparty/current/game/ ?
Problem is that this folder is write-protected, so I would have to change the owner rights...
Is it correct? How do I change the owner rights?
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

to use a song folder in a nas you have to mount the path in your default mount folder (in my *ubuntu is /media) and put it in the SongDir1 option of the config.ini
the snap don't have permissions to access to other places
if you want to use the default songs folder you must add it to ~/snap/ultrastar-worldparty/current/.ultrastar-worldparty/songs/

EDIT: your home folder is accessible too
Frogro
Desafinado

Mensaje por Frogro »

I managed it. I was confused because the .ultrastar-megaparty folder was not visable in the graphic file browser view. But in the terminal view you see that the folder exists. It also contains the config.ini file. Thx
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

not is "megaparty" is "worldparty" :P
at least in KDE Plasma you can enable hidden folders (folders that starts with a dot) in the file browser config or pressing Alt+.
abflexcaptain
Desafinado

Mensaje por abflexcaptain »

Oh.. could you please include this information in the tutorial at https://ultrastar-es.org/es/ayuda/18/tutorial/8090 and maybe https://ultrastar-es.org/en/ayuda/10/tutorial/8443 on the section on where to locate the Song-folder on a pi snap-installed version. I've spent two days trying to find it pasting the songs in different locations. Thanks to this tread I could place the songs correctly and the game could detect them. :)
maritetasio
Desafinado

Mensaje por maritetasio »

abflexcaptain escribió: Jueves 9 de Septiembre de 2021 a las 22:33 Oh.. could you please include this information in the tutorial at https://ultrastar-es.org/es/ayuda/18/tutorial/8090 and maybe https://ultrastar-es.org/en/ayuda/10/tutorial/8443 on the section on where to locate the Song-folder on a pi snap-installed version. I've spent two days trying to find it pasting the songs in different locations. Thanks to this tread I could place the songs correctly and the game could detect them. :)
conseguistes la ubicacion, no consigo localizar la carpeta
abflexcaptain
Desafinado

Mensaje por abflexcaptain »

For me it is in the home/pi/snap/ultrastar-worldparty then there is a version folder. I think. I have two for some rason ( 93 and 86) The subfolders in these folders are hidden so you have to click Show / Show Hidden in the filemanager menu. After that you'll see the folder ultrastar-worldparty and the Songs folder.
dborghi
Desafinado

Mensaje por dborghi »

Notting to do.
I Just install ultrastar wolrdparty, in Ubuntu 22.04;
I font know where to put directory songs in file system. I edited the config.ini too, but It doesn't find songs
Cerrado