Are Singstar Packs the same quality as the original game version?

Plantea aqui todas tus opiniones y dudas sobre la web y las descargas de canciones. También todos los errores que veas.
Reglas del Foro
Prohibido pedir canciones en el foro. Si quieres hacerlo que sea aquí
Cerrado
staryu
Desafinado

Are Singstar Packs the same quality as the original game version?

Mensaje por staryu »

Hey guys,

One question, are the songs from Singstar ripped from the original games, or are they user created versions, with varying quality?

I'm talking mainyl about the versions from user TeLiXj, which seems to have uploaded all singstar packs.
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

Yes, all singstar songs are ripped from the original games and many of them by me :D
I have more waiting to upload (2 or 3 of PS3 and 4 or 5 of PS3), but my time is limited.

The main quality is exactly the same that you can found in the original games because are uploaded directly from the ripper. But many of them are fixed a bit to improve their quality and only a few are updated completely to achieve our best quality standards.

Salu2
No respondo a mensajes privados sobre temas que podrían estar en el foro
staryu
Desafinado

Mensaje por staryu »

That's awesome mate, that's god's work! Is there any place where one can get all the singstar packs in one single torrent for archiving?
TeLiXj
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por TeLiXj »

No, because not everybody wants the same songs.
But you can use our RSS download system and add it easily with one click per edition. In the first part of this tutorial you can know how to configure it using qBittorrent and later go to the edition page (for example the first PS2 edition) and click on the second top button (the RSS orange icon) to add all visible songs. If you want every edition in a different folder you can play with RSS filters config as is explained too in the tutorial.
The main advantage of this system is that if a song is updated will be downloaded automatically in your PC, and the second is that if you lose your hard disk you only need to config de RSS in your new system to download it again. Of course you can add individual songs with a click in its RSS button, I'm sure that you will want more non singstar songs :)
No respondo a mensajes privados sobre temas que podrían estar en el foro
Cerrado